Binary Options Chart Properties
When clicking on Chart Properties from chart window options a pop window will appear that contains the following chart customization options
By default when you click on Chart Properties it will show the Style tab (as the image above), from here you can choose from several different styles (Bars, Candles, Hollow Candles, Heikin Ashi, Line or Area) to view the chart with, each style has a different set of settings.
In order to control the scales, margins of the chart and choose which Values and labels to view or hide overthe chart.
From hereyou can control the background of the chart
- Background Colors.
- lines thickness.
- Show/Hide (Symbols Description, OHLC values, Indicator Titles, Indicator Arguments, Indicator Values)
- Visibility o Navigation Buttons.
From here you can control the Timezone shown on the chart.Once you finish customizing the chart and finish selecting the settings to view the chart:
- Click onbutton to save and apply the changes on the chart.
- Click on buttonto discard the changes.
- Click on buttonto restore the default settings of the chart.