This is the Charts Toolbar which you will be able from here to control the settings of viewing the chart window. It contains eight sections as the following:
1- Price Style
- Candlesticks to view the chart candles as sticks in the chart window.
- Standard Barto views the chart candles as a standard bar in the chart window.
- Line Chart to view the chart as a line in the chart window.
- Heikin Ashi to view the selected chart price style (Candlesticks, Standard Bar, or Line Chart)as a Heikin Ashi chart window.
2- Chart Data
- Load All Chart Datato load all data of the chart in the chart window from the beginning till now.
3- Chart Saving
- Save as Pictureuse this option to save the picture of the chart window on your computer as a JPG.
- Print Chartuse this option to print the picture of the chart if your computer is connected to a printer.
- Price History uses this option to show the information on the chart as a list.
4- Chart Zooming
- Zoom into maximize the zooming on the chart window.
- Zoom Outto minimize zooming on the chart window.
- Period Zoomafter selecting this option define the desired period to be zoomed in, by clicking at the start of the period and then another click on the end of the period in the chart window.
5- Chart Control
- Chart ShiftUse this option to shift the chart away from the beginning of the chart window. After choosing this option a small pointer will show up on the top of the chart window that you can drag it to the desired place in the chart.
- The first record (Home)it drags the chart to the first record in chart history.
- Backward Stepto drags the chart step backward.
- Forward Stepto drags the chart step forward.
- Last record (End)it drags the chart to the last record in chart history.
6- Show /Hide
- Gridsto show/ hide grids on the chart window.
- Chart Optionsopens the chart options tab from the System Options screen, which allows you to edit the settings and colors of the chart window.
Leave A Comment