This is the Charts Toolbar which you will be able from here to control the settings of viewing the chart window. It contains eight sections as the following:
1- Price Style
- Candlesticksto view the chart candlesas sticks in chart window.
- Standard Barto view the chartcandlesas standard bar in chart window.
- Line Chart to view the chartas line in chart window.
- Heikin Ashi to view the selected chart price style (Candlesticks,Standard Bar orLine Chart)as Heikin Ashi inchart window.
2- Chart Data
- Load All Chart Datato load all dataof the chartin chart window from beginningtill now.
3- Chart Saving
- Save as Pictureuse this option to save the picture of the chart window on your computer as JPG.
- Print Chartuse this option to print the picture of the chart if your computer is connected to a printer.
- Price Historyuse this option to show the information of the chart as list.
4- Chart Zooming
- Zoom into maximize the zooming on the chart window.
- Zoom Outto minimizethe zooming on the chart window.
- Period Zoomafter selecting this option define the desired period to be zoomed in, by clicking in the starting of the period then another click on the end of the period in the chart window.
5- Chart Control
- Chart ShiftUse this option to shift the chart away from the beginning of the chart window. After choosing this option a small pointer will show up on the top of the chart window that you can drag it to the desired place in the chart.
- First record (Home)it drags the chart to the first record in chart history.
- Backward Stepto drags the chart step backward.
- Forward Stepto drags the chart step forward.
- Last record (End)it drags the chart to the last record in chart history.
6- Show /Hide
- Gridsto show/ hide grids on the chart window.
- Chart Optionsopens the chart options tab from the System Options screen, which allow youto edit the settings and colors of the chart window.