To define a new unit on your system, and you will name it let say AMOUNT. To create new units follow these steps:
- Login to the Backoffice and from the main menu go to System Options and choose the Configuration tab.
- Click on the Amount Unit button, then a small window will appear to you, right click on it and choose new unit.
- On the first blank name the unit with AMOUNT, and set the factor to be one, then press OK, also re-login to the system.
From the Calculation set the contact size to be the desired amount.
- Now from the Accounts Tree, right click on the top node and choose Parameters then Edit Parameters.
- A small window will appear to you, go to the Symbols tab and from the drop down list choose the parameter Initial Margin.
- Multi select your cash symbols and right click choose Edit Selected.
- Set the amount to be the desired amount, and click on the override option and press Submit then OK.
Now the clients can start trading using the Exchanger Implementation model.