How can I change the time zone for all of BackOffice dealers and Client accounts?
To change the time zone in the BackOffice side you will need to change the GMT offset of the dealer as the following steps:
- After you login to the BackOffice go to the Dealers Tree from the Navigator Window.
- Right click on the desired dealer and choose “Edit”.
- In the “GMT offset” area click on button to change the offset.
- In the end choose the desired offset that belongs to the dealer country, then press OK and Submit.
- Right click on the desired Client/Office from the Navigator Window and choose “Parameter” the “Edit Parameter“.
- Go to the General tab and double click on the GMT offset area.
- Click on the override button and insert the desired GMT offset for the client/office.
- Press Submit and OK.