When login to your customer area at our website, you you can see at the left bar “My Organization”, click to get in and see all your own private info including:
- Company status: Active or not active company
- Client Type: is what is your system Plan, SE1, SE2, EE, White Label or Partner
- Parent Company: if your Type is White Label, it shows who the WL provider is
- Technical status: Indicates your current technical status in terms of how much your system is stable at the time being.
- Accounting Status: Your current Account Stability means you have closed all your due invoices and you can get served for your subscribed services as usual. If NOT-STABLE this means you have overdue invoices and you need to closed them ASAP in order to pass your orders.
- Managerial Status: Indicates that you have no contract breaching situation and you are working normally according to the agreed terms.
- VAD’s: shows your available VAD’s within your system.
- System Services: Shows your subscribed monthly services (Server, Tech support, System Updates). In case your accounting status is not stable you may get some of your services suspended.
- Number of White Labels: show how many Active WL you have now.
- My Account manager info: You can contact him/her for any management/sales issue
Leave A Comment