Log on to the system
- When you open the VertexFX Platform, it is required from you accept the Disclaimer message. If you don’t accept the Disclaimer message, you will be connected as a read-only user, if you press “Close” your connection will disconnect.
- You can log in to the client terminal by:
1-Choosing the start bubble from the upper left corner and choosing login.
2- You may go to the toolbar and select the Home option then go to the Administration tab and choose login.
3- Another way is by going to the Quick Access toolbar on the top left cornerand choosing login.
4-You can also easily log in to the client platform by pressing Ctrl + L.5- Also double click on the in the right bottom corner will open for you the login window.
- After that, a small window appears to you, fill-in in the valid username and password given to you by your market maker.
- You can click on the check box: Save username and password, so you wouldn’t have to type your username and password every time you log on.
- You may use the “Forgot Password?” option to reset your password directly, choose Forgot your password? button, enter your valid username and the email associated with that username. If the data matches, it will send you a new password to that email.
- Server: This term was developed to specify the server you connecting through and it will be useful when you have a Backup Server to switch your connection to it when you are facing a disconnection case with the main server, it requires selecting the backup server, or fill server IP and Port number as the following format (IP: Port).
- If you are connecting through a Proxy, make sure the option Enable proxy server is checked.
- The proxy button will be activated and by clicking on it you will access the proxy server window and configure your proxy.
- After filling in all the blanks and pressing the login button, the terminal will be connecting to the server.
- If your login information is correct the system will be connected but in waiting mode till all the data are loaded.
- When the waiting mode finishes, you will be officially connected to the system and you are ready to use it.
- After you are logged into the system you can check some trusted plugins in VertexFX from the following pop-up message:
- Click on “Check Plugins” and the following window will appear:
- If you perform double-click on the desired plugin, the related plugin link will be in vStore area to install it.
- After you install the plugin, you will find it under the Plugin Toolbar.
Quick Access ToolBar:
Contains the following options:
- Loginto connect to the system.
- Logoutto disconnect from the system.
- Refresh Accountsto refresh the accounts tree.
- System Optionsto open the system options window.
- General Help Topicsto open the VertexFX Client help link.
- VTL Client Help Topicsto open the VetexFX VTL Client help link.
- VTL Server Help Topicsto open the VetexFX VTL Server help link.
- Live Helpto open live chat help link and chat with the technical support team.
- Release Notesto open the release note link.
- Aboutto open the help about screen.
- Quick AccessToolbar list to customize the visibility of the option over the quick access toolbar list.
Leave A Comment