- The Trade Panel shows all open positions with the details of each one:
|Ticket||Shows the ticket ID or order ID for each position|
|Date/Time||The date and time for each placed position|
|Type||The type (Buy/ Sell) of each position|
|Amount||The amount of each position|
|Symbol||The name of the placed symbol for each position|
|Open Price||The open price for eachplacedposition|
|Unit Price||Equals the open price divided by the Main Unit Factor. Used to show thetrade price using different amountunit|
|Current Price||The current closing market price for each placed position|
|S/L||The price of stop loss for each placed position“If this position is managed“|
|T/P||The price of take profit for each placed position “If this position is managed“|
|Commission||If it is set, it shows the commission in minus (-) sign for each placed positionwhich will be deducted from the account balance|
|Interest||If it is set, it shows the interest amount for each position|
|P/L||The floating profit or loss for each placed position on the trade panel, and in the bottom of this column you will see the Total Floating Profit/ Loss|
|Open Value||The value of the opened position when the position was placed, and in the bottom of this column you will see the Total Value|
|Current Value||The value of the opened position in the current market price, and in the bottom of this column you will see the Total Value|
|Comment||To view the added comment on the Orders/Positions|
- Total Amount Total Commissions, Total Interests, Total Profit/Loss Total Open Value and TotalCurrent Value are showing in the Totals line.
- You will notice that the List Item back color for the Pending Order when it is close to Market price by 10 pips is colored with green.
- Also the back color for the Open Position when the Take Profit is close to Market price by 10 pips is colored by green, and the back color when the Stop Loss is close to Market price by 10 pips is colored by red.
- Beside the Trade panel title there is the Positions/Orders Count.
- At the top of the trade window, you will see the Account Summary bar for the selected account, this bar will be transferred to red color in case the account reach the liquidation point. The account summary includes the following:
|Balance||Real amount of money a client has in his account|
|Flt P/L||The profit or loss the client gains or loses respectively, for all current opened positions
|Holding Value||The totalvalue of the opened position in the current market price (= Contract Size * Amount * Current Price)
|Credit||An amount of money put to the account of a certain client in order to be paid later (like a debt).|
|Equity||Balance + Flt P/L + Credit|
|Used Margin||Called also the Margin Requirement, which is the amount of money that can client afford in his account to buy 1 lot of a certain currency. As an example… which takes (-1000) 0ff for each 1 lot, means 100$ for each 0.1 lot.|
|FreeMargin||Called also theEffective Margin, which equals Equity + Margin Req.(The Minus value indicates the possible danger and closeness to Liquidation). It means how many lots of a certain currency can a client buy with the money which he actuallyhave.|
|Margin Level||This equals to (Equity/Margin Req.) * 100% (the bigger number, the better), it is the most important value that both the client and the market maker should keep on watching, because depending on its value, it can be decided how many lots the client can buy with the money left with him/her, and if the account is close to Liquidation point. If it was 100.00% or more, the account is on the safe side, if it was less, then there is a danger of liquidation to happen soon.|
- In case the account type is physical then the account summary will include the following
|Balance||Real amount of money a client depositein his account|
|Flt P/L||The profit or loss the client gains or loses respectively
Which equals = Amount * Contract
|Cash||Initial Balance + Flt P/L- Holding Value
|Holding Value(Trades Value)||Floating value based on the current market rate
Which equals = Amount * Contract Size * Current Market Price */ Ref Price
|Assets Value||Initial Balance + Flt P/L|
- By selecting some/all openedmarket positions,their Net Information will show up under the account summary in the Trade Panel.
- The optionClose Selected Positionsis used to close the selected/all openedpositions atthe same time. But this option validates the Maximum Amount Per Deal for each symbol so it will not allow you to close total lots if they are more than the maximum amount per deal.
- The optionHedge Selected Positionsis used to open hedged position(s) for the selected/all opened position.
- By using the option Cancel Selected Orders,you can cancel the selected/allpending orders atthe same time.
- Right-click on any position in the Trade tab window gives you a context menu with options that you can manipulate the position according to which:
|Close This Position||To close the selected position with the currentclose price.|
|Hedge This Position||To open a hedged position (opposite type) for the selected position with the current market price|
|Manage Position||Opens a window that allow you to set a take profit or stop loss that belongs tothe selected position forthe selected account(This options is also found in the Limit/ Stop and SL/ TP orders under the name Edit Order)|
|Delivery||In case the opened positions is physical, this option opens the Delivery Request Catalog|
|Trailing Stop||Toplace”Trail Stop” orders on whichprice will follow the market automatically|
|Close Profitable Positions||To close allopened positions whichtheir profit/lossare in positive value.|
|Close Unprofitable Positions||To close allopened positions whichtheir profit/lossare innegative value.|
|Attach To Chart||To attach and open the chart window of the selected symbol|
|Report||To view the trade panel as HTML page or in Excel Sheet|
|To print the trade confirmation for the selected ticket using your connected printer|
|View Settings||Opens a window that allow you to edit the settings of viewing the tradepanel|
|Maximize||To maximize the tradepanel|